Information We Collect
In running and maintaining this website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data
- Information provided voluntarily by you, when registering and/or making a purchase
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data and does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
You can adjust your browser settings to decline any cookies.
Use of Your Information
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us relating to our products or services
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provided where you have consented to receive such information
- To inform you of any changes to this website, services or products
Storing Your Personal Data
In operating this website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
The sending of information via the internet cannot be totally secure and it is possible for such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically; sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
Disclosing Your Information
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
Third Party Links
Access to Information
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.